There is certain information which is not confidential and thus subject to third party review and automated filtering to ensure observance of LoadJam User Agreement and supplemental policies:
Any end-user materials which is accessible by means of publically available URL
Any information you wishfully elect to disclose to public or which has been known to public prior to being collected by LoadJam.
- Public materials.
The following nonprivate information is collected by LoadJam and is considered confidential pursuant ordinary commercial practices:
File names and underlying data.
Any data you upload to LoadJam servers is stored confidentially, unless you decide to disclose it.
Anonymous statistics are collected for security means.
LoadJam does not index data or pages to be available in human-readable form and proceeds with reasonable actions to stop any third parties (e.g. search engines) from indexing independently.
- File names and underlying data.
- The following nonprivate information is collected by LoadJam and is considered confidential pursuant ordinary commercial practices:
The following information held by LoadJam is protected by privacy laws and remains undisclosed unless stated otherwise:
Any personal information not made publically available through your action or inaction - is confidential and is not subject to disclosure or filtering upon presumption of fair use.
Any financial transfers between you and LoadJam are handled by third party, payment services. Your payment details are disclosed to such third parties for the aim of completion of each transaction. The security and non-disclosure of such information is handled by such third parties under their current policies. LoadJam does not sort or store numbers or any information related to your banking card.
IP address of your browser is detected due to the use of Internet-protocols. Such IP address is stored by LoadJam servers for internal use (usage registration, optimal downloads use, statistics, antifraud etc.). IP records are recoverable for at least 6 months since your last use of the Service.
LoadJam servers store and sort user e-mails for the purposes of registration and statistics. LoadJam does not lease, sell, or provide your e-mails to any third parties.
- Personal information.
Safekeeping of private information.
We have taken the security measures at the server's physical location to protect from loss, incorrect usage, or change of personal information provided by the users of the Service. Personal data, saved at the servers of LoadJam can be accessible only automatically by the server to LoadJam staff members. Private information is encrypted and access keys are geographically separate from encrypted data. Pseudonymization is used wherever possible.
Your personal data is portable. You may use OpenID (i.e Google or Facebook account) to access the Service.
Right to deletion of private information.
Commencing on May 25 2018 you shall be granted “a right to be forgotten”. You may request removal of your Private information by contacting LoadJam customer support while logged into you personal account. Your private information shall not be deleted immediately. Automated step-by-step removal procedure shall commence as follows:
- LoadJam immediately stops rendering Services upon request to remove private information.
- Your private information is pseudonymised. The instances of private information which may be used for personalization of pseudonymised data are encrypted and moved to a separate location. Encryption keys are kept offline. No such pseudonymised data private information may or can be processed other than stored.
- Encrypted private information is set for automated deletion upon expiry of 6-month term. Such 6 months period is based on common for anti-fraud/chargeback policies of processing banks and financial institutions.
- Upon of legitimate request of a bank, financial institution, law enforcement agency, court or any other person authorized by law, pseudonymised data may be restored and used for protection of legal interests of LoadJam.
- Contents of communication with LoadJam customer team is not deemed private and shall not be pseudonymised or deleted. Please refrain from inadvertent disclosure of any private information during casual communication with LoadJam.
- The following information held by LoadJam is protected by privacy laws and remains undisclosed unless stated otherwise:
Advertisers' access to information.
Certain third parties may have access to your non-personally identifiable information as follows:
Impression of advertisements.
Third-party behavioral advertising practice.
We allow Pesonal Member Clubs and Content Shops to collect certain information when you visit our web site. These companies may utilize cookies, pixels or other technologies to collect and use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., hashed data, click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you.
- Impression of advertisements.